2015 Pedalhaus Tour Tickets
PASSIVE HOUSE CALIFORNIA
Fall Symposium 2015
Thank you for signing up for the Pedalhaus Tour 2015.
Please carefully read the event information below. To get the tour maps and address of the passive house buildings, please read the liability release and click the link at the very bottom of the page.
We hope it is a fun and inspirational event for you, and your friends and family.
Before we take you to the final tour maps and events guide, we are asking for a few simple items from each tour participant:
(1) Homeowners have graciously opened up their homes for this event. Be sure to personally thank the homeowners for their sharing and generosity. Please treat their property with the same level of care and respect you would for your own home and property.
(2) Be prepared to remove your shoes before entering homes.
(3) Restrooms will not be available at the sites. The route includes some public restroom stops at parks, or business that can offer restroom services. You must provide your own food and water for this event.
(4) Please do not share this link with other persons who have NOT registered for the event. The event is limited to the persons who have registered for the event through Eventbrite. If others wish to join you, please have them register for the event so we can get a good count on the number of participants.
(5) All participants in the Pedalhaus Tour Event must read and agree to the Release and assumption of risk form agreement below.
Release and assumption of risk:
In consideration of the acceptance of my participation in the Pedalhaus Tour, I hereby release and discharge any and all claims for damages, death, personal injury or property damage which I (or my minor child, if applicable) may have, or which may hereafter accrue to me (or my minor child) as a result of my (or my minor child’s) participation in this event. This release is intended to discharge in advance the Passive House California and its organizers, agents, event volunteers and building owners from and against any and all liabilities arising out of or connected in anyway with my participation (or minor child’s participation) in this event, even though that liability may arise from their negligence in organizing, planning and implementing this event. I further understand that accidents can occur during the Pedalhaus Tour Event and participants in such events can sustain personal injuries and/or property damage as a consequence. Knowing the risks, nevertheless, I hereby agree to assume those risks and to release and discharge all of the persons or agencies motioned above who (through negligence or carelessness) might otherwise be liable to me (or minor child or my heirs or assigns) for losses, injuries, damages or liabilities. It is further understood and agreed that this waiver, release and assumption of risk is binding on my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns (and on my minor child, if applicable).
I grant and convey unto Passive House California all right, title, and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by Passive House California during the tour, including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.
Click the link below to go to the Pedalhaus Tour Maps, addresses, and tour events.